Tom Hiddleston, a brief explanation.
This is Thomas William Hiddleston aka Tom Hiddleston. (
or life ruiner, asshole, ovary destroyer, little shit and so on)
Age: 31 | Date: 9 February, 1981. | Born: London, England. |
Aquarius. 6’2 (FUCKING GIANT). Blond. More like Gene Wilder from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
(studied at: Eton College, The Dragon School, University of Cambridge, RADA)
This asshole speaks Spanish, French, Greek and knows a lot about Latin.
He discovered he wanted to be an actor when his parents went through a divorce. That was just the beginning. This decision would result in many exploding ovaries along the way, of course. He started in theater and eventually gained some space on TV. With TV shows such as Suburban Shootout, Miss Austen Regrets and Wallander. The last one would be the turning point in his career.
Because of this guy:
GILDEROY LOCKHARTKenneth Branagh, actor and director. They know each other for a long time, they worked together. So when he was invited to direct the film Thor, he had the bright idea of suggesting Tom for the lead role. He had to put 25 pounds of muscle before his screen test. Then losing all again because Kenneth Branagh hates him. jk
In the end, he was chosen to be Loki in Thor. THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF HIS ARMY.
This is Tom as Loki:
Also known as heartbreaking little shit. Plot: He was left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim. He’s adopted, lied to, renegade, unloved. PS: Odin is a dick.
With this wonderful film, this beautiful friendship was born:
Some people ship them. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, CUTE AND ASSHOLES DO NOT FORGET
With Thor, Tom Hiddleston finally achieved success and he was personally invited to work with Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) and Steven Spielberg (War Horse). Both films nominated for an Oscar this year. Not only those works, but these are certainly the most remarkable. Check: The Hollow Crown, The Deep Blue Sea and so on.
WELL. After that, that motherfucker was already gaining his space on Tumblr. BUT not completely.
Then, this happened:
And THEN THIS:
Now this man is the most popular artist on Tumblr.
BUT NO! STAHP! DON’T FOOL YOURSELF FOR THIS FACE
THIS MAN IS THE NASTIEST SKANK BITCH I’VE EVER MET. DO NOT TRUST.You will fall into a maze of pain. THERE’S NO RETURN. ONLY PAIN. ONLY SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONBut now if you want to watch his films and know better about his life and career, you are very welcome to our fandom (
despite the sarcasm in your question)
Shall we have a tea
many liters of teaand wait for this:
WELCOME TO THE HIDDLESTONERS WORLD
Tom Hiddleston asks permission to sign a Loki helmet. (x) // Moscow, April 17 2012
to sign something
Here is a list of every song of the day song suggestion Tom has ever posted. 89 songs + Youtube links to listen.
[most recent first]
- “Holocene”, by Bon Iver [x]
- “Love Like A Sunset, Pt. 1”, by Phoenix. [x]
- “Heart Shaped Stone”, by Freddie Stevenson. [x]
- “I Wanna Be Your Lover”, by Prince. [x]
- “Best of my Love”, by The Emotions [x]
- “Love Train”, by The O’Jays [x]
- “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”, U2 [x]
- “Homeward Bound”, by Simon & Garfunkel. [x]
- “Bloodbuzz Ohio”, by The National. [x]
- “The Mighty Rio Grande”. by This Will Destroy You. [x]
- “Baba O’Riley”, by The Who. [x]
- “One More Time”, by Daft Punk. [x]
- “My Girls”, by Animal Collective. [x]
- “Heat”, by Kronos Quartet. [x]
- “Heatwave”, by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas. [x]
- “Come Softly To Me”, by The Fleetwoods. [x]
- “Please Mr Postman”, by The Marvelettes. [x]
- “Boogie Chillen”, by John Lee Hooker. [x]
- “Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone”, by The Temptations. [x]
- “Love Like a Sunset, Pt. 2”, by Phoenix. [x]
- “A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)”, by College. [x]
- “Spiegel im Spiegel”, by Arvo Pärt. [x]
- “Minnesota, WI”, by Bon Iver. [x]
- “Starships”, by Nicki Minaj. [x]
- “Quiet”, by This Will Destroy You. [x]
- “Just Breathe” by Pearl Jam. [x]
- “Downtown Train”, by Tom Waits. [x]
- “Sweet Thing”, by Van Morrison. [x]
- ”Friday, I’m In Love”, by The Cure. [x]
- “The Mighty Rio Grande”, by This Will Destroy You. [x]
- “Lose Yourself”, by Eminem. [x]
- “I Told You I Was Freaky”, by Flight of the Conchords. [x]
- “Just Dropped In by Kenny Rogers & The First Edition. [x]
- “Pumped Up Kicks”, By Foster The People. [x]
- “I Was Young When I Left Home”, by Bob Dylan. [x]
- “Don’t Stop Believin”, by Journey. [x]
- “Simple Twist of Fate” Bob Dylan. [x]
- “Something Good Can Work”, by Two Door Cinema Club. [x]
- “Lisztomania”, by Phoenix. [x]
- “Fake Empire”, by The National. [x]
- “Icarus”, by Madeon. [x]
- “Empire State of Mind”, by Jay-Z (feat. Alicia Keys) [x]
- “Shuriken”, by Madeon. [x]
- “Use Somebody”, by Kings of Leon. [x]
- “Sweet Disposition”, by The Temper Trap. [x]
- “Old Pine” by Ben Howard. [x]
- “A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)” by College. [x]
- “Blowin’ In The Wind” by Bob Dylan. [x]
- “What A Fool Believes”, by The Doobie Brothers. [x]
- “Kathy’s Song”, by Simon & Garfunkel. [x]
- “Dakota”, by Stereophonics. [x]
- “Love U More”, by Sunscreem. [x]
- ”Set You Free”, by N-Trance. [x]
- “Big Red Machine”, by Aaron Dessner and Justin Vernon. [x]
- ”Midnight City”, by M83. [x]
- “Bridge Over Troubled Water”, by Simon & Garfunkel. [x]
- “I’ll Fly Away”, by Gillian Welch & Alison Krauss. [x]
- “Good Vibrations”, by Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch. [x]
- “Be My Baby”, by The Ronnettes. [x]
- “Postcard from 1952”, by Explosions In The Sky. [x]
- “First Breath After Coma”, by Explosions In The Sky. [x]
- “I Can’t Make You Love Me”, by Bon Iver. [x]
- “The Ghost of O’Donoghue”, by Johnny Flynn. [x]
- “Paris”, by Groove Armada featuring Candi Staton. [x]
- “Perth” by Bon Iver. [x]
- “Si tu vois ma mere”, by Sidney Bechet [x]
- “The Reunion”, by John Williams [x]
- “Sons of Scotland”, James Horner [x]
- “Skokiaan” (South African Song) by Louis Armstrong & His All-Stars [x]
- “With Or Without You”, by U2. [x]
- “Simple Twist of Fate”, by Bob Dylan. [x]
- “All These Things That I’ve Done”, by The Killers. [x]
- “Generator 1st Floor”, by Freelance Whales [x]
- “Life On Mars?” by David Bowie & Arcade Fire. [x]
- “God Moving Over the Face of the Waters”, by Moby [x]
- “Once In A Lifetime”, by Talking Heads. [x]
- “Mr Brightside” (remix) by The Killers. [x]
- “Grow Till Tall”, by Jónsi. [x]
- “Look At The Sky”, by Ulrich Schnauss. [x]
- “Ghosts of Things To Come” by Clint Mansell. [x]
- “The Ghost of O’Donoghue”, by Johnny Flynn. [x]
- “Ghostbusters”, by Ray Parker Jr. [x]
- “Express Yourself” by Charles Wright [x]
- “Eternal Father, Strong to Save”, Prague Philarmonic Orchestra [x]
- “The Power of Love”, Huey Lewis & The News. [x]
- “Festival”, Sigur Rós. [x]
- “The Battle”, Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard [x]
- “Flashing Red Light Means Go”, The Boxer Rebellion. [x]
- “Use Somebody” (Armin Van Buuren Rework), Laura Jansen [x]
So this is what you see when you are kneeled…Just perfect!
THE SOUND I MADE WAS NOT HUMAN…
oh god, my soul, completely revealed.
tom hiddleston would win every wet t shirt competition ever
oh please no
Sweet fucking hell.
F: Can I hug you?
T: That’s lovely.
“it’s just a game”, they said.
“no need to panic”, they said.
Interviewer: If you could read minds, who would you use that power on?
Tom: “Ooooh… uh… I just thought of someone but I’m not going to tell who that is because it’s very personal.”